2023 CJARS Training Workshop
- Click on the following link to register: cjars.org/twec
- Registration deadline: September 8, 2023
- Please note that the CJARS workshop registration portal is combined with the registration for the Transatlantic Workshop on the Economics of Crime (TWEC) conference
Sponsored workshop attendees will have their accommodations booked directly for them. For non-sponsored attendees, we have provided the following information for booking hotels for your visit to Ann Arbor:
- For on-campus lodging, we recommend the Residence Inn Ann Arbor Downtown, 120 West Huron St, Ann Arbor, MI 48104. For assistance with your reservation here, please reach out to Anna Swindle at email@example.com.
- We also recommend the Graduate Ann Arbor, 615 East Huron St, Ann Arbor, MI 48104. For assistance with your reservation here, please reach out to Sam Gleason at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For off-campus lodging, we recommend Hilton Garden Inn Ann Arbor, 1401 Briarwood Circle, Ann Arbor, MI 48108. For assistance with your reservation here, please call 734-327-6400.
- The closest airport to Ann Arbor is Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport (DTW).
- From the airport: From baggage claim, follow signs for Ground Transportation (on Level 4). There will be a MetroCabs/MetroCars kiosk where you can request a taxi without a reservation. You can also take an Uber or Lyft from the Rideshare pickup area at DTW. MichiganFlyer also provides a bus option with a route between DTW airport and downtown Ann Arbor.
If your browser prevents the PDF from appearing on this page, click here to download it.